Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bread pakoda (non-fried). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Pakoda is a snack recipe. Bread pakora is a toast stuffed with potato stuffing, then coated with a gram flour batter and then. This non - fried Bread Pakoda , is a healthy, very delicious and a perfect weekend treat or party snack.
Bread Pakoda (Non-Fried) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bread Pakoda (Non-Fried) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pakoda (non-fried) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakoda (Non-Fried):
- Take 1 1/2 cup besan
- Get 1 big onion finely chopped
- Make ready 4-5 green chillies
- Get 6-7 cloves garlic
- Take 4-5 finely chopped curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp ajwain
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready Red chilli powder as per taste
- Prepare Bread slices as required
- Get Oil
A simple bread pakoda would have halved bread slices dipped and coated in gram flour batter and deep fried. Place the fried bread pakora on kitchen absorbent tissues so that excess oil is absorbed. In the same way, fry the remaining bread pakoda. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter).
Instructions to make Bread Pakoda (Non-Fried):
- In a big bowl take besan, add salt to taste, red chilli powder and ajwain.
- In a choppper add onions, garlic and green chillies. Chop it finely. Add this to besan.Add finely chopped curry leaves.
- Add water little at a time and make a smooth batter. It should not be too thick and not too. watery.
- Dip the bread slice in the batter and put few dropsnof oil on a nonstick pan and keep the bread slice and cook on medium flame. Once cooked flip and cook from other side too. Put few drops of oil.
- Cut into halves and serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup. Your yummy non fried bread pakoda is ready to serve.
It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji). A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them. Bread Pakoda Non Fried How to make non fried bread pakoda બ ર ડ પક ડ ભજ ય ब र ड पक ड़. Find bread pakodas stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bread pakoda (non-fried) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!